Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sponsored Post: Charee Lashes 1045



I had one free day for myself recently and took the opportunity to visit my hairdresser to get a haircut. It was a great excuse to window shop and try out Charee's Lashes in 1045.

(Information taken from the press kit)

COLOR: Black
HAIR TEXTURE: Synthetic
LENGTH: Medium
THICKNESS: Thin
Price: SGD 7.99


As you can see these lashes sport a black band so there is no need to colour the band with my eye liner. The band is slightly thicker than the previous lashes style 5296 and style 7962. It is important that you line your eyes thicker so that the lash band melds with your eye line else it looks very obvious that you are wearing falsies.

I snipped off the last two sections of the lashes because I find the ends a little too long for it to look natural on me. The effect is very coquettish, love.



These lashes are also very comfortable to wear, not heavy at all. I don't feel them on my eye lids.

I just want to say that less is more, don't do overly dramatic falsies unless you have a performance or are taking photos for a photoshoot. Overly dramatic lashes may look nice in pictures but for going out, it is just overdoing it and can look sorta freaky to others. Spider legs for lashes are not sexy looking.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

Disclaimer:  Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

2 comments:

  1. Love this pair of lashes! I'm a huge fan of crisscrossing lashes! Super natural and very easy to wear I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharlynn, yes they were very easy to wear. :) So which brand lashes are your favs?

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.