Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Project Swap: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Ecstasy


I am so happy to play with Luna's (The Flintstone Loves Pretty) Charlotte Tilbury blush. I had wanted to get for myself but I just couldn't decide which one to get. Honestly the online swatches were not the most helpful.

I really love the dark chocolate casing. It has a nice weight to it and I love the oval shape. What a contrast as compared to her eye shadow palettes. It is flat but quite large. It almost covers my palm. I love it when my makeup had some weight to it, it just says luxe to me.




There is a only slight difference in the shade in outer ring as compared to the core. The outer ring seems a little more shimmery and has a more peachy tinge whereas the core is more satiny and looks slightly more rosy pink.

Left to right: Outer ring, core and mixed.


Overall I think it is a lovely blush with great texture. It lasted a good 6 hours on me. If I didn't already own a gazillion peachy pink shades I might consider buying it.


£30.00

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

9 comments:

  1. This shade really suits you. I really like the formula of these blushers though haven't found the perfect colour for me yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clare, I like it but I am not in love with it enough to buy my own. I am however interested in their beach sticks, they look so cute.

      Delete
  2. looks stunning on the cheeks! I will definitely look into picking up one of these when they show up in the US!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I didn't have so many peachy blushes, I would get this too.

      Delete
  3. There's free shipping on Net-a-Porter now! Great time to pick up some CT goodies :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops tt previous comment was from me :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed the boat! I'm going to Japan! So time for me to save up :)

      Delete
  5. This is a pretty one for sure! I'm still waiting to have a chance to see CT stuff in real life, but this is very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their eye shadow palettes are fantastic Sunny especially Golden Goddess!

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.