Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lancome Teint Miracle Compact Foundation O-03

I bought this way back in November last year. I have been neglecting this powder but I thought it is high time I reviewed this.

I bought this last year just before my dance performance because I wanted something that was easy to tote around yet give me good coverage. I have used their compact powders before and loved them and thought I would get another.


(Information taken from Lancome Singapore website)


Major advancement: AuraInside™ technology, creator of skin's natural inner light 

Two new generation pigments, combined with traditional mineral pigments to reproduce the true natural light of perfect skin. 

Rose extracts to soothe, nourish and protect skin.

SPF 20 / PA++
Non-comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types.







I picked the darkest shade there was in the lineup. My only gripe is the fact there are so few shades available. I wish there were more shades considering that Singaporean beauties come is all shades.

Anyway, after my December trip I was not able to use this compact powder because the shade was just a little off with my tan. It was only when my tan went off that I could wear this compact powder without looking like a ghost.


The Teint Miracle compact is finely milled and the powder is soft and blendable. I use my Koyudo brush to swirl around the compact and swirl it on my face as opposed to using the sponge because once I use the sponge I get a heavier application and I feel that the shade becomes a little too light for my skin tone. Sigh, that is one of the pitfalls of going for beach holidays.

On my normal skin, it lasts the whole day without me having to blot.

The compact powder costs SGD $65 and if I'm not mistaken the compact case itself costs around $20+.

This is a good compact foundation to own if you happen to be fairer than my NC35 skin tone. I just wish I could get a better shade match.

Ratings: 3 lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. I've seen some lovely swatches of this powder from another blogger and I'd be so glad to own a lancome pressed powder! I totally agree with the shades, I always mention in my foundation reviews how the ranges are too small, it's hard for ladies even with a medium skintone or deep tan to get a proper match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I enjoy Make Up Forever foundations for the wide range and even Chanel at least I can find a shade match with them. I hate it when companies only tailor make their foundations to those under NC30 so unfair.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.