Sunday, July 20, 2014

Guerlain Rouge G 78 Gladys



I am in love with Guerlain Rouge Gs. I feel a hoarding frenzy coming on really soon. After getting Geneva I knew I wanted more colours. Gracy was on my list after I first swatched it at Sephora but it was OOS and so I decided to get this online. Since I let Rose Grenat a limited edition piece slip my fingers I thought Gladys would be a close replacement. 

Beautiful casings!


Just one swipe!

Gladys is a strong bright fuchsia that leans a little to the plum side. It is opaque with just one pass. It is creamy and glides onto my lips like a dream. It wears well through meals yet does not dry out my lips. It is the epitome of luxury lipstick.

Top to bottom: Bright Plum and Gladys
Here is a comparison swatch with Burberry Bright Plum. I wanted to take out my Gigolo for a comparison but it was hiding somewhere and I was too lazy to find it. Bright Plum (very close to Gogolo I might add) will have to do.

USD 51

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

This is my whole look. I wore it out to watch Le Noir with hubs and a few gal pals.


Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Apparence and Mirifique
My girlie and dance pal and I wore matchy matchy dresses without knowing it. How can I let a picture opportunity like that pass by.



Le Noir was a breathtaking and nail biting show. The acrobats were so strong. We were all gasping in surprise and wonder throughout the show. Unfortunately Le Noir has finished its run here in Singapore but if you ever get a chance to see you, you must!

Here was the view while hubs and I took a 'romantic' walk to get out car from the public carpark.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Love that shade! It's like a true red with a kick of pink! Love it, so fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with it Sharlynn, have you tried any Rouge Gs?

      Delete
  2. That's an interesting shade! Gladys looks really fresh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie :) I just love the bright shade.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.