Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Guerlain Rouge G 76 Gracy


I don't think Gracy will be my last Rouge G. I am totally hooked on these.






Gracy is what I would call a fun summery colour that is suitable for day wear. It is a bright coral pink that goes on a little less opaque as compared to Gladys. The formula is creamy and it feels great on my lips.



Here are all my Guerlain Rouge Gs altogether. 





From left to right; Geneva, Gracy, Gladys, Gigolo and Gala. These are truly hoard worthy lipsticks. The excellent formula matches the luxurious casing.

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. these are really awesome quality lipsticks! I've definitely started to hoard them myself haha! Might have to check this one next ;)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Louise, you have yo check these out my dear, they are awesome.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.