Monday, June 2, 2014

Project Swap: Kiko Fierce Spirit Summer Collection 2013 Sun Bronzing Blush 100 Marine Coral


The next Kiko item I am featuring is the Sun Bronzing Blush in Marine Coral, also on loan to me by dear Lunaface of Lunaface The Flintstone Loves Pretty.

Unfortunately, I don't think you can get this anymore. I did a quick search on the Kiko website and couldn't find this listed.



This bronzer cum blush is housed in a chunky plastic packaging. Although the packaging isn't sleek I think the pretty colours inside make up for it. Look at how pretty it is.




Marine Coral is made up of a highlighter, bronzer and a lovely warm pink shade. When swirled together it becomes a light satiny warm pink peach shade. It is decently pigmented and the texture is soft although not as finely milled as the luxe brands. It is easily picked up using my Koyudo blush brush and deposits just the right amount of blush on my cheeks. It doesn't however have a very sweet scent that I'm not entirely liking but it goes away quickly after application.




It is really hard to do a good selfie when the sun is right in your face, I was trying hard not to squint but as you can see unsuccessful. Marine Coral lasted a good 4 hours on me before I had to reapply.

These are some products I used for this look.



Marine Coral sold for GBP 13.90 about SGD $29. Very affordable for 8.5 g of product. 

Although you can't get this shade anymore I bet they will probably come out with another version for for this year.

If you happen to be in Europe, do check out Kiko, I definitely think they are worth checking out.

Read what Lunaface has to say about this bronzing blush here.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

4 comments:

  1. Super freaking gorg! I'm so jealous! I got that blush in the rose crystal color in a swap I did! That one looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharlynn, if I ever go to Europe I'll raid the Kiko stores. They have fantastic stuff. I just googled Rose Crystal, wow it's looks very pretty too. Lucky girl!

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! This is so pretty from the packaging to the shades in it. I find it classy and so handy. the colors seem to have a nice coverage. I will be checking on this and that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ana, the best part is it doesn't burn a hole in your wallet. :) I'm really impressed with Kiko as a brand.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.