Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Nordstrom haul!


I just had to show you guys this! I am so happy to get my bx of goodies from Nordstrom. I have not hauled online in quite a few months. I've been visiting Nordstrom like a maniac constantly updating my wishlist, adding stuff, removing stuff and adding them back again. If you are a online shopaholic like me you will understand what I'm talking about.

I took advantage of the 30% sale and bought clothes for the two men in my life from Old Navy and Gap. Why waste shipping so I combined that with this beauty haul. I'm so happy to see all my beauties  which I carefully curated. (Heh!) And look at them, all black!



The cheek fabric was on my radar the moment I heard about them. But it was so hard to decide on a colour.



These two are the reason I hauled anyway. I was denied my shopping high when I went to my local Sephora to score Gracy. It was OOS, I decided what the heck buy this and Gladys too. I am not disappointed.


I couldn't wait for this to arrive in Singapore so I had to have it. Crossing my fingers, I hope I will love it.

Swatches and reviews will be up soon!

4 comments:

  1. Its always good to add a makeup haul in with any shopping purchase I find ;) looking forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Rouge G's! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on those particular colors ;)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Miss Louise, I love both Gracy and Gladys but I must say Glady totally captured my heart. I love the bright intense plum shade to bits. I find the jewelled tones for Rouge G very beautiful especially on the lips.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.