Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Make Up For Ever Aqua Collection 2014



Hi everyone. I just wanted to give you a little heads up on the Make Up For Ever Aqua collection for 2014. I absolutely love the Aqua line. Waterproof, smudge proof, long wearing make up is something I cannot do without. I will be showing you some of the Aqua products from this collection in later posts. Here are some teaser information on what you will be seeing.

(Taken from the press kit)

Since its creation in 1984, MAKE UP FOR EVER cosmetics have always been designed in collaboration with professionals for beauty that is both glamorous and fun at the same time.
This summer, the brand’s star line - AQUA - is once again enriched with new arrivals:
AQUA SMOKY EXTRAVAGANT, a waterproof mascara that gives a dramatic fanned-out impact, visible from afar with each lash being well-defined.
AQUA LINERS in 4 new diamond-shimmer colors.
AQUA LIP in 5 new shades that gives you sherbet-tinted lips.
MIST & FIX, a long-lasting make-up setting spray that keeps the skin healthy.

It is a collection that highlights the love for color and conveys the passionate values of the brand – free and easy applications, and limitless ways to play with make-up. Take a dive into addictive beauty with MAKE UP FOR EVER!

4 comments:

  1. Oh It has been quite long time I didn't read my friends blog ;( Feels bad of my busy time.
    I can not wait for you to review this collections hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fenny, thanks for leaving me a comment. You will love the eye liners, they are one of the best I have used.

      Delete
  2. Yeah you are right, they are one of the best eyeliners. I am one living proof for I have used them and I so love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ana I'm glad a found another fan of their aqua liners. Which is your fav shade? Mine is still the matte black, I'm using my third tube

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.