Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sponsored Post: Make Up For Ever High Definition Blush 425 Brown Copper

I am ending off my series of Make Up For Ever HD Blushes with the darkest colour I was given 425 Brown Copper.





Brown Copper looks like a bright orangey brown to my eyes. It looks quite scary in the pan and on my arm swatch doesn't it. I was scratching my head as to how I would wear this.

But you know what, the beauty of these HD blushes is in its blendability. It goes on sheer and it can be layered to whatever intensity you want without being patchy.

I am quite surprised that I can carry of this colour and I love how it looks on my warm skin tone.



Here are all the Make Up For Ever HD blushes are currently have.



Left to right: 210 Cool Pink, 220 Pink Sand, 315 Peach Beige, 420 Indian Rosewood and 425 Brown Copper
These HD blushes are a joy to use. They are creamy and emollient when I touch it but once applied to my cheeks, it becomes a matte veil of colour that sinks into my skin instead of on top of it. It is not strongly pigmented, however it can be easily layered for intensity without comprising on the texture aka no patchiness. It can be applied under powder or over it without cakiness as well. It is long lasting on my normal to oily skin.

I do suggest using a brush instead of your fingers but if you do choose to use your fingers that is fine too, just remember to wash and dry them before you dip your fingers into the pan. It is always good to be as hygienic as possible.

SGD $50.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

Disclaimer:  Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jacqueline, whoa this is such a BRIGHT blush!!! It sits really well on your skin tone though! I need to pick a shade and try one of these. EVERYBODY seems to love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a shade called Flamingo that has your name all over it Sunny, you must run to the store now :)

      Delete
  2. That;s quite an intimidating color but it melds with your skin tone so well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thankful these aren't ultra pigmented.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.