Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sponsored Post: Make Up For Ever High Definition Blush 315 Peach Beige





Here is my fourth installment of the Make Up For Ever HD Blush series. At the moment, if you asked me which is my favourite, I can't tell you because I love every one of them. Surprisingly, every shade suits me to a T.

I love applying these with the new Make Up For Ever brushes. No. 154 is one I love to use especially for a more pigmented blush look. I just use a dabbing motion to pick up the pigment and dab onto the apples of my cheeks.


Peach beige is exactly how it is described a light peachy shade.



This colour goes well with my stronger lip looks.

It is creamy in feel but dries down to a matte finish.It is very long lasting and suits my normal skin. I think these will be great for oily skins too.

SGD $50.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

Disclaimer:  Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

11 comments:

  1. Babe I am interested in the brush! I touch it few days ago and it was so soft.. it looks like this is perfect for cream blush. Do you know what type of hair is this made of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babe it's made of synthetic hair so you can treat it roughly and not worry so much.

      Delete
    2. ahh i see! I am intrigued by its wooden handles too. pretty :)

      Delete
    3. Meryl, they are very nice to hold and handle.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely shade, seems to blend in very well on the skin, this is going on my to buy list :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think no 210, 215 or 220 will look great on you Clare.

      Delete
  3. It looks great on you. Love the shade for it is light and seem natural on skin. I thought it will be too bright but its not. I will check on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess, don't let the pan scare you, these can be blended to a sheer finish.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.