Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sponsored Post: Make Up For Ever High Definition Blush 420 Indian Rosewood





Indian Rosewood is a warm tan rose. It might look dark in the pan but don't let that scare you away. It goes on sheer so it can look good on fair to medium skins if applied sheerly. The trick is to dab on your cheeks instead of rubbing it in.



I will recap what I said about the formula of these HD blushes. They feel very creamy and emollient on the pan but dries down to a matte finish that stays put on me throughout the day. The colour goes on sheer but can be layered without looking patchy for a more pigment. It feels lightweight on my cheeks not greasy.
SGD $50.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

Disclaimer:  Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Coco, i bet you will love these. :) is there a particular colour you are eyeing?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey Cara, these blend so well so no need to fear clown cheeks. Have you tried them yet?

      Delete
  3. Eee what a PERFECT shade for summer!!! This is SO your shade, Jacqueline! Must make it to Brussels one of these days (we have that ONE MUFE store there)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to Sunny, these are awesome, you will love them.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.