Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sponsored Post: Make Up For Ever High Definition Blush 220 Pink Sand




The second HD Blush in my sponsored series in No. 220 Pink Sand. It looks to me like a muted warm rose pink shade.




This is how Pink Sand looks on my skintone.




Here are some of the items I used on my face.

I will recap what I said about the formula of these HD blushes. They feel very creamy and emollient on the pan but dries down to a matte finish that stays put on me throughout the day. The colour goes on sheer but can be layered without looking patchy for a more pigment. It feels lightweight on my cheeks not greasy.

SGD $50.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

Disclaimer:  Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.