Friday, April 4, 2014

My Pole Dancing Pictures Part 2


Hi there everyone, it is a Friday so woohoo! I hope everyone will have a great weekend. You know the of the best things about the weekends is that I get to go to pole class and get to see my pole instructor and all my mates. I am currently at Advance Pole Choreography 4 and I'm learning tricks like the double knee hold and the iguana mount. No pictures of those because I have yet to master them.

The thing about pole is, sometimes tricks take time to master. I can't go into class thinking I'll nail the tricks that are shown to me every week because I am bound to be disappointed. I either do not have to necessary strength or flexibility to do the trick yet. It can get frustrating but it is about not giving up. So when I can't seem to get the new stuff I always return to all my old moves and try to do them better. 

I am so stoked to see the last few of my pictures which were taken by Justin Tran of Justin Tran Photography. I am most pleased with my Superman pose below because as my gal pal aptly puts it, at last, I can see my face. 



From my old pole pose to the one above, I am happy to see an improvement in my posture, so woohoo!


And finally, my single knee hold. Have a great weekend ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the last one looks extremely difficult a feat to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually out of the three, the Superman is the most difficult just because it is excruciating on the inner thighs. This pose is all about pushing the hips out.

      Delete
  2. You look amazing Jacqueline! Hope to look like you when I get to your age, so inspiring! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...Rena, you are very kind to say that, thank you.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.