Monday, April 21, 2014

Addiction Eye Shadow Flashback


I am ending of my series of Addiction picks with Flashback a gorgeous taupe.


Check out the multi-colored sparkles in the out of focus shot, so pretty.



Flashback is a mushroomy kind of taupe with pretty sparkles. Here is eye look using mainly Flashback. I used Burberry Porcelain as an all over lid colour and then applied Flashback on my lids. I used a fluffy brush to blend it upwards over my crease and then used Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencil in Gunmetal to line my eyes.




 Finally all my Addiction eye shadows together.


Top to bottom: Fudge, Arabian Ruby and Flashback
I adore all the shades I have picked out and I'm panting for more. It is a difficult brand to get my hands on so I will have to rely on the kindness of friends going to Japan to help feed my Addiction. (Lol) I find the prices of Addiction eye shadows very reasonable so long as you get it from Japan directly. 

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

7 comments:

  1. this shade looks amazing on you! I like it so much, I wish I could try it out because it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish Addiction was more accessible because they might some might fine stuff at reasonable prices IMHO.

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the color for its not too light and not too dark. It seems so natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susie, thanks for leaving me a comment. I totally agree with you, I can just use this colour with nothing else and it will still look nice. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Jacq.. look at those glittering shades!! super pretty!!
    do u experience any fallout during application?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babe..
    look at those gorgeous glitters!!
    But did you experience any fall out during application?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No fall out dear, I must pass this to you after Luna returns them to me to try, I think you will really like these.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.