Monday, March 31, 2014

Sponsored Post: Make Up For Ever High Definition Blush 210 Cool Pink




(Taken from the press kit)

More fusional than a powder, more sensorial than a cream, the HD Cream Blush is a keeper! Its texture-free second-skin finish brings flattering freshness and controlled shine to the apples of the cheeks, producing a stunningly real finish. A barely there effect that manages to change everything, the colour of HD Cream Blush flushes to the surface of the epidermis, as natural as the real deal.

Available in an extra-wide range of 16 shades – 15 nude shades + 1 funky doll-like coral hue to meet the needs of every skin tone, the HD Cream Blush is extremely easy to blend and offers modular coverage. It’s the quick-shot fix to bringing a healthy flush to the complexion. The on-the-go compact comes with a large mirror to give the skin a flush of colour any time of day, even when its glow starts to fade.

A cream that’s not really oily and doesn't stick or shine, an extra fine cream that smoothens the skin to add a transparently light glow, the HD Cream Blush is a seemingly impossible achievement that all comes down to a clever mix of oils, pigments and powders:
• Silicone oils, dry oils and light waxes are expertly combined to bring an ultra-soft feel and silkiness that spreads easily but is supremely light with flawless hold.
• Specially dosed for an HD finish, silica powders and synthetic mica ensure softness on the skin and a soft-focus satin finish that conceals imperfections and ensures a radiant complexion without masking the skin’s texture.
• Optimal concentration of pigments combined with transparent natural pearlizers brings sheer, natural colors that are incredibly luminous and do not vanish or turn lackluster as the hours pass.


I am so happy to be able to try these new blushes. I am a big cream/liquid blush hoarder because cream and liquid blushes give a very natural looking flush that looks like it is lit within the skin.



I am starting my series of sponsored posts from Make Up For Ever with the HD Blush which I think are fantastic. I have for you today 210 Cool Pink. There are a total of 16 colours available. There is a shade for every skintone available so you are bound to find one or more favourites in the range.

210 - Cool Pink
215- Flamingo Pink
220 - Pink Sand
225 - Peachy Pink
310 -  Rosewood
315 - Peach Beige
320 - English Rose
330 - Rosy Plum
335 - Fawn
410 - Coral
415 - Light Rust
420 - Indian Rosewood
425 - Brown Copper
510 - Raspberry
515 - Tangerine
520 - Blackcurrant

210 Cool Pink is a blue based pink with hints of rose that instantly freshens and perks up my complexion.






Cool Pink feel emollient and creamy to the touch. When applied to my face, it dries into a matte finish. I love that it doesn't dry immediately so that there is time to blend it to my heart's desire. Once it dries down, it doesn't budge at all. I can apply this under or over my face powder which is great because some of my cream blushes become patchy if worn over powder. My favourite way of applying this is to use my blush brush.

I wore Cool Pink out for my Saturday dance classes. It did not fade through my sweating and exertions. After class I decided to add a little more colour to my cheeks and used my fingers to apply with a patting motion. I found it very easy to apply as well.

For SGD $50 I think it gives the rest of the cream blushes out here a good run for their money.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

Disclaimer:  Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade! And it looks pretty natural on you while brightening your face. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love cream blushes, blushingpinkchheks, you will love these. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Jacqueline, I really need to pay the MUFE store a visit to see if these are already available here! They look like they've got real potential! This is a fresh-looking shade on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you are going to love these Sunny, you should check out Flamingo Pink, I think you will rock that shade. :)

      Delete
  3. Cool pink is def a pretty one. I want to try this for its perfect for my skin tone too. This will be in my purchase list and that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will heart this Julie. I've been using them everyday since I got them.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.