Sunday, March 23, 2014

Make Up For Ever HD Beauty Pit Stop @ Sephora Ion Part 2



Do you remember me telling you about Make Up For Ever's High Definition Beauty Pit Stop at Ion Sephora? Well I got the chance to drop by to check out the new HD blushes and brushes recently.

I'm really very lucky to be able to meet amazing and talented people through the course of this blog. This time I got to meet up with Mr Didi Sin, isn't he a cutie? Well Didi got me HD-fied using the latest HD Pressed Powder and HD blush in 220. I really love how flawless he made my skin look and that blush, love it!





I am so happy to have received this bag of goodies to experiment with.


I could not resist picking up some new stuff and stocking up on my old favourites while I was there. I bought the Instant Brush Cleaner because the lazy side of me likes clean brushes in an instant. I love how Didy did my brows and since my old brow pencil has been worn to a nub I bought the brow pencil in No. 2. And finally my long time favourite for flawless skin, the HD foundation in 120.

Stay tuned for the swatches and reviews of the HD pressed powder and HD blushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.