Saturday, March 15, 2014

Make Up For Ever HD Beauty Pit Stop @ Sephora Ion

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share this piece of interesting news for all your beauty lovers. If you are a fan of flawless skin you have to check out Make Up For Ever's HD event.

I am a fan of their HD products and I'm especially interested in the new HD blushes.

(Taken from the promotion poster)

Drop by for a complimentary flash makeover to emerge fresh and ready to go! Ever wondered how the HD range can make you look flawless even up close? We invite you to challenge our products @ the HD TEST STUDIO! And while you are admiring the amazing results, have some fun shots taken @ our photobooth & stand a chance to win $150 worth of MAKE UP FOR EVER products!

Terms & conditions: Shades of HD Foundation and HD Cream Blush are customisable based on your choice. While stocks last. The management reserves the right to alter promotion mechanics without prior notice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.