Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Addiction Eye Shadow Arabian Ruby


Here is the second eye shadow from my Addiction haul called Arabian Ruby.



It is a dark plum that has hints of red and gold shimmer. Like Fudge, it feels creamy although it is a powder. It blends like butter and is well pigmented.

Here is a simple look I did using Arabian Ruby on my lids. I added Rouge Bunny Rouge's Unforgettable Oriole on the inner corner of my eyes and blending in with Arabian Ruby.




The entire look.


I am going to rehash what I said about these shadows. The texture of these shadows are almost creamy and buttery in feel. They apply beautiful on the lids and blend very well with no fall out at all. The pigmentation is superb.

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. Hi may i know where can i get this eyes shadow? How much is it? Tks 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen, unfortunately you can only get this in Japan. I got a girl friend to buy this for me. It's about $35.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.