Friday, March 28, 2014

Addiction Cheek Polish Revenge


Today I am showing you the Addiction Cheek Polish in Revenge. I initially wanted to get Fresh (lol) but after reading Lunaface's The Flintstone Loves Pretty post on Fresh I decided not to for fear that it would not show up on my cheeks at all

There are a total of 7 shades available.

 Chic
Swingin
Fresh
Revenge
Rose Bar
Tadzio
Suspicious

I suspect only Tadzio and Suspicious will show up on my cheeks.




These Cheek Polishes come in a frosted bottle and they seriously look like nail polishes complete with nail polish brush. When I saw the colour I was initially taken aback. It looks very bright and strong.


No fear though, these are easily sheered out.



What I get is a hint of rosy cheeks. It can be layered on for a more intense look. I place about three tiny dots onto the apples of my cheeks and use my Sigma Angled Top Kabuki F84 to blend it out. It dries down fast while still giving me enough time to blend it out.

This Cheek Polish melds with my skin and gives me the nicest translucent flush. It stayed the whole day and I did not feel the need to layer it with any powder blush. This texture is perfect for those with oily skin because it does not feel greasy at all. It is more a blush tint than a blush cream. I am in love!



I bought this for 2940 yen which is about SGD $37. I love the price point. Seriously they should think about making more colours for darker skintones, I will be all over them.

That being said, the best place to get them is in Japan itself, the markups at the various online shops are just too high to justify buying them.

Check out So Lonely in Gorgeous' swatches of the whole range available here

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

7 comments:

  1. Initially I thought this is a nail polish but it is a liquid blush! Interesting :) It looks nice on your skintone, blends very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like a nail polish doesn't it? I really love this shade, it perks up my complexion and looks very natural.

      Delete
  2. This one looks so different from my Revenge powder blush! I'll bring Tadzio for you when we meet. It should show up well too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luna dear, we can both bring ours out and compare, I can't wait to meet up with you again.

      Delete
  3. OMG!!! i thought it was a nail polish. This is so interesting. I would love to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ana these have a great texture and feel to it, must try. :)

      Delete
  4. OOOOOOO this is so pretty! I was thinking I've never really seen many liquid blushes, but this is a good example! Such a nice, warm shade on you! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.