Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Creme and what else I bought

I have to do a little back tracking with this post. You have already seen my Chanel haul but I thought I would show you the other stuff I bought together with it. I bought all of these from Nordstrom.


First up my Vince Camuto watch. I am in love with these type of watches. It's both a bracelet and a watch at the same time. Great for a person who doesn't know how to mix and match her accessories.


And the reason for this post in the first place, my first ever Jo Malone Body Creme. I fell hard for Jo Malone last year and after a hand and arm massage done by the lovely Wynn from the local Jo Malone counter I knew I had to add a body creme to my list of J Malone must haves. 

It is such a pity that we have such a high markup here in Singapore. I took the opportunity to order this online for USD $75. It is a heavy tub so shipping was expensive. I was glad I got other things as well so that each item came up to about $8 in shipping costs each. I believe it costs SGD $115.





This is a heavy glass tub of heaven. I chose this scent based on the online reviews before I got a chance to give it a wiff. I was glad I picked this up because after smelling Ruby wear this at our trip to the local counter I knew I made a right choice.






Jo Malone Body Creme is a thick creme that takes a little more time to massage into my body. Once massaged thoroughly onto my body, it leaves a heavenly smell with nary a trace of greasiness. It made my skin feel soft and pampered.

I prefer the body creme to the lotion because I sleep in an air-conditioned room. Together with my pole dancing, my body needs all the pampering moisture it can get.

Orange Blossom is just a gorgeous scent to surround my body in. I am so getting the cologne next.

I use to think that I could not mix scents together until Jo Malone came along. Orange Blossom goes well with many of my Jo Malone colognes and I love the idea of layering my scents for a longer lasting scent.

Jo Malone Body Creme is a excellent body cream with unfortunately a very high price tag but I feel that it is worth its price. The scent stays with me for a longer time unlike my other scented moisturisers. It keeps my body moisturised and I don't get lizard skin on the days I use it. What a luxurious way to pamper myself.

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Caise, I felt sinfully decadent splurging ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey Jacqueline, oh that watch! I suck at pairing accessories as well. I might have to look into the brand! The Jo Malone body cream sounds so luxurious! Have to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the scent of Orange Blossom, the candle and cologne will be next. I show you my other black studded strap watch other time. I love wearing that one too.

      Delete
  3. How luxurious is the Jo Malone Body Cream! I'm not too big on body creams myself but I know I always pick it up and rub a bit into my hand when I walk past the Jo Malone stand :)

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Phoebe, I have lizard skin ;) so need a lot of hydration and I love scented body creams. JM is like the epitome of body creams for me.

      Delete
  4. Hmmm...interesting and impressive. This seems like a great product to try out. I have heard so much about this body cream. I also love that watch that you have bought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emmy, I love that the cream does not feel tacky and Orange Blossom is such a lovely scent.

      Delete
  5. love love that statement watch! Too bad my wrist is too slim for anything bulky :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw... I can't do dainty watches. Guess we balance each other out ;)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Linda I'm worried the white might stain or turn yellow but what the heck white just looks so nice!

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.