Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Clinique Cheek Pop Plum Pop


I am wrapping up my review of the Clinique Cheek Pops with Plum Pop.




I am a tad disappointed, I was really hoping for a plum shade. Plum Pop looks for bright cool pink than plum to me. They should have called it Pink Pop instead.





Here is how Plum Pop looks on my cheeks. I simply love how these Cheek Pops meld with my skin.




Here are all three Cheek Pops in all their sunlit glory. Yu can read my previous review of Peach Pop here and Ginger Pop here.




Cheek Pops are to me, lovely quality blushes at sweet prices. I don't feel guilty buying these. What are you waiting for?

Ratings: 5+ lipstciks

10 comments:

  1. Dear Jacq, after read all your review on these three Cheek Pops, I think I will get the Plum Pop as I love pink on my cheek. You look great with all these blushes ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Grace, you won't regret it, it's simply lovely. I just wish the markup price isn't so high in Singapore. Aw... Thanks babe.

      Delete
  2. I think your right it is more of a pink than plum, nevertheless it stills lovely on you. They are not out here yet but I'll definitely get one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one are you going to get Clare? I'm really loving them.

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking either ginger or peach, you know I'll end up buying both don't you ;)

      Delete
    3. Lol for its price it's okay to get both :)

      Delete
  3. I already have Peach Pop, Ginger Pop and Berry Pop but am on the fence about getting Plum Pop because it looked a tad dolly pink when I swatched it at the counter. That's why I have been hesitating and googling reviews for the Plum Pop. Even though it's not really plum per se I do think it looks better on your cheeks than on the arm and I might just go all out and pick one up - there's an insane urge to complete the set and make it a quartet! Texture and colour-wise, these Cheek Pops have me completely smitten. I hope they come up with more shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shopgirl I know what you mean. I had to resist clicking Berry Pop into my shopping cart. I do hope they come up with more shades too. I want to see a rose and a true plum. What do you wat to see?

      Delete
  4. Love it! Love the colors for they are light and seem natural. I also love the look and the packaging. By the way, it looks great on you. I wonder if they will look great on me too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will find a shade that you will love Julie.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.