Thursday, February 20, 2014

Clinique Cheek Pop Peach Pop

The moment I saw the new Clinique Cheek Pops I was hooked. I simply love the happy gerbera/daisy design. I'm actually quite pleased that Clinique came up with such pretty blushes. It has been under my radar lately because I haven't seen anything from Clinique that interested me. When I read that Temptalia gave them her stamp of approval I knew I had to try one. But as you can see it didn't stop at just 1, I had to get 3 of them.



I bought these from Nordstrom for USD $21 each.

There are a total of 4 shades available. Plum Pop, Berry Pop, Ginger Pop and Peach Pop.

I am going to feature Peach Pop today.





The packaging is very simple yet elegant. Cheek Pops come in a clear sturdy plastic casing. I guess they wanted to let the awesome daisy print speak for itself.






Just looking at it gives me a teensy bit of remorse when I have to swatch it with my fingers. Look at the beautiful print, so crisp.

I naturally had to get the warm shades because they look so natural. Peach is just that a lovely bright peach that looks very natural on my cheeks.




The texture of the cheek pops are satiny with micro gold shimmer, the shimmer isn't obvious, instead it imparts a soft glow. It is soft to the touch but doesn't not kick up any powder at all. It is definitely not chalky. It has medium pigmentation and to me that's the easiest kind of blush to wear. I don't have to worry about overly blushed cheeks. I run my favourite Koyudo blush brush around the pan a few times and apply. This blush last about 4 hours on my cheeks.




I believe they are selling it at local counters for SGD $39. What a high mark up! Get them online if you can, and how can you stop at just one shade. :)

I'm totally loving the new Clinique Cheek Pops, I am totally giving them a big thumbs up for this.

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

10 comments:

  1. Babe, you made me so tempted to get them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha babe I'm glad to have helped tempted you.

      Delete
  2. Love the look! Did you do something to your hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes babe I had a soft rebond done to my hair. Thanks! Babe we should meet up again.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is less shimmery than Orgasm I definitely prefer this to Orgasm.

      Delete
  4. WANT! NEED!!! Still got a while to wait till they make their way here, but I think I'll at least pick up 2! Peach Pop is gorgeous on you! Works really well for your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both Peach Pop and perhaps Berry Pop will look awesome on you Sunny, I've been wearing these the whole week, I love how easy it is to use and how lovely the formula is.

      Delete
  5. I want this!!!! It seems to blend well with the skin. I super like the color too. Gotta check on this =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tricia you have to check these out, there is bound to be one or two that will catch your eye.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.