Sunday, February 23, 2014

Clinique Cheek Pop Ginger Pop


The second Clinique Cheek Pop that I will be showing you is Ginger Pop. Honestly, I couldn't decide between Peach Pop and Ginger Pop so I decided to get both.






Left to right: Ginger and Peach

Left to right: Ginger and Peach
Ginger Pop has brown tones to it and is slightly darker as compared to Peach Pop.



I am not going to repeat what I said about the Cheek Pops, I have tested all the shades and found them to be consistent in quality, texture and feel. You can read my first review of them here.

I love pairing Ginger Pop with brighter lip shades because I feel that it doesn't compete with my lips. Love, love, love!

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

9 comments:

  1. Shade looks gorgeous on you! Matches perfectly with your lips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, you should really try one of these, they are just wonderful.

      Delete
  2. Hey Jacqueline, oh this is adorable as well! I think I'll pick one warm shade and one cool one out of this batch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Sunny, have you decided exactly which ones to pick yet. I think you will definitely like Peach Pop as a warm shade.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for my Ginger Pop to arrive!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to hear your thoughts on it babe, I hope you will like it as much as I do.

      Delete
  4. Jacqueline, you make me want all of them Cheek Pops. Peach Pop and Ginger Pop look absolutely gorgeous and right up my blush alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharina, get them, you won't regret it. They meld onto skin so it looks very natural.

      Delete
  5. HI Jacq!
    Pop ginger looks so sexy on you, it gives you that very nice glow! I think I shall check these babies out to see what is the rave people are talking about :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.