Sunday, January 5, 2014

Project Swap: Rouge Bunny Rouge Cheeks in Bloom Blush Wand in No. 013 Manet and No. 017 Vemeer swatches and review




I must thank dear Luna of Lunaface The Flintstone Loves Pretty for loaning these to me. She is another one of the lovely ladies who have agreed to participate in Project Swap with me. Rouge Bunny Rouge has been in my radar for a while but I have not indulged because I'm not really impressed with the packaging. (I know I know, I'm a snob.) Anyway Luna is crazy over blushes like me so when she handed me a package full of RBR blushes I squealed with delight.

I chose to feature these Blush Wands first because I think I am I love with them. I have for you today Manet and Vemeer. 

You can read Luna's review of Manet and Vemeer.

I have to tell you I love Manet to bits!



(Information taken from the Rouge Bunny Rouge website)



This line of blushes was born in just such an auspicious instance - when the muse inspired the great painters. Charge your cheeks with ultra-sheer, natural-looking colour in a starry instant. A decadently ravishing sitting-by-a-glowing-fire flush, or an innocently alluring frolicking-in-the-meadow bloom is yours. This magical-sceptre-of-a-blush enlivens your face with a subtle youthful shine and a hint of even, blendable colour. A palette of four charming shades will paint you into a soft aquarelle inspiration or a vivacious oil-on-canvas muse. Those lucky souls, who find themselves gazing at you, will be suitably… distracted.

Contains a blend of natural oils and spherical powders for a super-soft emollient cream-to-powder finish in an easy to use portable wand. Blend with fingers, or layer on for intensity to achieve your very own look. Still want more? Then use this rare masterpiece on your lips too, for an ultra-sheer comfortable colour.

4 ml / 0.14 fl oz

There are a total of 4 shades including Titian and Rubens.

You can check out reviews and swatches of Titian at Best Things in Beauty and Rubens at Make Up 4 All.


The Blush Wand is a cute little handy tube that holds 4 ml of product.



It has a little plastic cap to ensure that the product does not dry out. It has a twist up feature.

Manet
Vemeer
Left to right: Vemeer and Manet

Top to bottom: Manet and Vemeer

Manet is a peachy coral shade (my personal favourite) whereas Vemeer is a slightly warm pink shade.



I wear these over liquid foundation and under loose powder. I use the tube to swipe a stripe on my cheeks and use my fingers to pat and blend. The formula is emollient but not greasy feeling. It blends easily and lasts for about 4 hours on me. I am not sure how it will last on oily skin conditions though. 
Manet on my cheeks unblended
Manet on my cheeks blended
Vemeer on my cheeks unblended
Vemeer on my cheeks blended
You can find Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush Wands at Luxola for SGD $48. It is going for about 24 EUR at the RBR website.

Anyway I managed to buy my own Manet when Luxola had a 30% discount. Woohoo! I got this at SGD $34.

These Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush Wands are worth checking out. Although I feel SGD $48 seems a little high to pay for it considering the packaging though cute is standard black plastic.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.