Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to everyone!


Merry Christmas morning my dear readers! I would have posted this earlier but I kinda slept in today. Dear readers, thank you so much for reading my blog and giving me encouraging comments. I hope you had a wonderful year and continue to have a fabulous one next year.




This year, DS and I decided to make our Rocky Road Crunch bars as little Christmas prezzies. Here is the recipe, we took it from Nigella Lawson's recipe. This is our thrid round trying out this recipe so we fixed the little problems we had. DS was so familiar with the recipe that he did this mostly by himself with instructions from me. I had to help his pour out the liquid chocolate because the pan was heavy and cut up the cubes with a knife but mostly it was his Rocky Road bars. I am so proud of him.






We wish we could make Road Rocky for all of you out there but we can't. DS and I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. Enjoy yourselves my dears!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas babe!! Jayden's Rocky Road bar is very yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the lucky few who got his Rocky Road! We couldn't help ourselves from eating a few too. Merry Christmas my dear!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas, Jacqueline! Looks like you had a great time! The cake thingy looks DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.