Sunday, December 29, 2013

Guerlain Christmas 2013 Collection Crazy Paris Rouge Automatique 660 Illusion


Hi everyone! I wanted to show you this lipstick before the end of the year as it belongs to the Holiday makeup collections. Before that, I thought I would also show you my haul from Changi Terminal 2 before I flew off to the Maldives.


My first high end wallet. I just love the pink shade and the lovely bow in front. I saw it at the Prada shop and had my greedy eyes on it. I bought it at Changi in the hopes that it would be slightly cheaper.


I picked up two Guerlain lipsticks and a Shiseido cleanser which I thought I would try out.


Out of the whole Crazy Paris collection, I was only interested in Illusion which is described as a sparkling plum. I decided that I wanted o try out plums and fell in love with the swatches of it I made at the local counters. So I decided to wait till I was at the airport to get it because it would be cheaper. It sells for SGD $48 but I got it at DFS for SGD $42.70.

The Crazy Paris collection sports a different look from the normal Rouge Automatiques. Instead of the normal gold casing, this comes in a balck casing with a neon orange slide up button.





Illusion is a semi sheer plum and sparkles. It can be layered for a more opaque effect. The sparkles was more obvious under store lights but on my lips I can't really see them on my lips though. I love the formula, it is lightweight and feels moisturizing on my lips. 

Illusion is a very wearable plum for my skin tone. It is not too dark to be gothic looking instead it brightens up my face. Love it.


Ratings: 5 lipsticks

8 comments:

  1. The wallet is a great buy! I love the bow too, kinda similar to my wallet's bow =) Let's meet up soon in 2014! I have snacks from Japan for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our wallets must meet and take a pic together. Lol! Let's meet please!

      Delete
  2. That and the pressed highlighter and bronzer were the only thing that interested me from that collection, that shade looks lovely on you, really juicy :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten a tan and now I find my lighter pinks look a little off on my face. I'm really Illusion and Gigolo and have bee wearing it so often.

      Delete
  3. Love the Prada purse! The bow though... I considered getting the Ferragamo version a while back but given how much stuff I tend to chuck in my bag, it will be ruined in no time! Great choice of color - very attention-grabbing! Happy New Year, hon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Joyce, haha secretly I'm very girly, I love my pinks, polka dots and bows. I gravitate towards them.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.