Friday, December 20, 2013

Dior Rouge Dior Nude Lip Blush No. 169 Grege


When I went a hauling at the Dior counter I managed to wrangle a sample of the Rouge Dior Nude shade in Grege. 

Grege is a mixture of "nude beige and luminous grey".

You can read more about Rouge Dior Nudes at Sophia's blog The Makeup Blogette.



What a cute little tube! It features a patterned casing as opposed to the plain navy casing of the Rouge Diors.



Rouge Dior Nudes are sheer and glossy in finish. I love that it is sheer because it allows my natural lip colour to peek out. I find nudes of this formula to be the best for me because they do not wash me out.

I just love slicking Grege on, it is emollient and glides on my lips. It is also luxuriously lightweight.




Grege to my eyes looks warm with hints of brown and rose. Perfect for my coloring.

Obviously the wear time for the Rouge Dior Nude is much shorter that the Rouge Diors. Because it is sheer and nude looking, when it fades it looks more forgiving on my lips. Grege doesn't feel drying on my lips.

Rouge Dior Nudes sell for SGD $45 at the counter.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

6 comments:

  1. Interesting! I didn't know Grege is a shade in the Nude line! I've tried Grege 1947 Rouge Dior, and the shade seems similar. Need to check this one out soon! It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunny, I bet you and I have te same Grege.

      Delete
  2. I love the packaging :) I've been hearing people talking about how good is Dior Grege and it is truly beautiful! Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meryl, you know I don't usually wear nude lipsticks so this is a perfect size for me. I love sample lipsticks.

      Delete
  3. I agree that it is perfect for your coloring! Totally spot on! :) Great buy Jacq!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joy, this is actually a sample so double the joy. I have a free lippie that suits me well. :)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.