Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sunday afternoon girly lunch

I love girly outings with my gal pals and I've been so lucky to have so many through my blogging journey. I wish I could do it more often but it is difficult juggling work, dance classes and family commitments. Sometimes when I go out on Sundays, I feel guilty that I'm leaving my "boys" to their own devices. But I also see daddy and son time very important for them to bond. So I did not not feel so bad going out last Sunday to have a lovely lunch and window shopping session with dear Luna of Lunaface - The Flintstone Loves Pretty.

Here is a look I did with my new makeup toys. I will do a review of them much later though.



On my lips I have my much neglected YSL Glossy stain in No. 7 Corail Aquatique. 


I broke out my spanky new YSL Palette in Palette Avenue Marceau. I didn't care that the purples would clash with my green dress, I just had to use it.


I finally finished a bottle of foundation. One of my favorites, the Make Up For Ever HD foundation.  I'm promising myself not to buy another one until I finish another bottle.

We went to Sun With Moon to have our salmon fix. I simple love salmon sashimi.


The soup come is a quaint little teapot and we had to wait for the rice set to continue steaming in the container for about a minute. That's Luna in the background. Hey babe!



Look at that gorgeous unagi and tori rice. I love unagi too.

Dessert!
The fun thing about dining with bloggers is how fast we whip out our cameras to take food pictures.


We cannot forget dessert can we. I had my favourite Royal Pudding from Paris Baguette and Luna introduced me to this nondescript looking cheese cake. Heaven at first bite I tell you. This is a Camembert cheesecake. It is light and fluffy with a tang of saltiness. This is going to my growing list of must haves. Thank you my dear of introducing this little piece of heaven.

I realize that I'm quite set with my food choices. I always go for the same items because I know I will like it. I am very glad to have others introduce me to other food items though.

Are you adventurous with our food choices? What was the most out there food item you tried?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jacqueline, love your look! It's pretty, girly, and spring-y! The food looks SO. DANG. NICE. I wish I could find stuff here. Maybe I can, but it'll cost an arm and a leg for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Japanese food very expensive in Belgium? This whole set cost me about SGD $19, USD $16. So what are your favourite food? I'm always hunting for salmon sashimi.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.