Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sponsored Post: Make Up For Ever Holiday 2013 Collection Aqua Rouge Rose Tendre


(Taken from the press kit)

This look has another delicious surprise in store: a "diamond" effect that adds a new twist to Aqua Rouge for  even brighter lips. This iconic waterproof lipstick, known for its long-wearing results and comfortable application, now comes in a new, natural Satin Pink tone paired with a transparent, pearlescent top coat. “Give your lips the same treatment as your eyes! It’s perfect for those times when you want to change your make-up but still keep it subtle. Have the delicate, shiny lips you want, and by adding multiple layers of gloss, you can adjust the impact of how glossy you want it to be,” explains Dany.

RETAIL PRICE: SGD 40


I love Aqua Rouges. They have the longest staying power and surprising isn't drying on my lips. I have for you Rose Tendre.




As you can see Rose Tendre is very different from the other Aqua Rouge because instead of a clear gloss, this time round it comes with a shimmery gloss.



If you know me by now, I prefer bright lips as opposed to soft nude ones. This isn't a nude colour on me, more like a muted mauvey rose that doesn't wash me out. Check out the shine of that shimmery gloss!




The gloss is thankfully not gritty. You can't really tell from the picture but it gives a sedated shimmer instead of all out bling.

These Aqua Rouge are seriously tenacious. It survived 3 hours of dancing with lots of drinking of water and a yummy katsudon dinner without budging at all. I had a hard time removing it at the end of the day. Make sure you use a makeup remover. The best part of the Aqua Rouge is that even though they are long lasting, they are surprisingly kind on my lips. My lips don't feel dry neither does it peel at the end of the day.

You can check out some of the other Aqua Rouge that I own here and here. If you want a super duper uber long lasting red that will not leave an embarrassing ring around your lips you got to check out No.8. I like mixing No. 8 and No. 9 for a sophisticated dark red.

Ratings: 4+ lipsticks

Disclaimer:  Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

8 comments:

  1. Love it! Its def a pretty color indeed! I wanna try this one out for I think it will also look great on my lips just like yours=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Jules thanks for leaving me comment! It definitely will Jules, it is such a flattering colour.

      Delete
  2. That's a ,lovely colour, sounds great that its not drying as these types of products usually are, so these seem worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Clare, if you want a lip product you don't have to worry about reapplying the whole day, this would be it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Caise, have you tried these before?

      Delete
    2. no, I haven't, but they've been on my wishlist for a while:)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, that shimmery gloss makes this more interesting! Glad to hear it's not gritty, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.