Saturday, November 2, 2013

Red lip look with NARS Voulez-Vous Coucher vec Moi,Ce Soir Eye and Cheek Palette

I decided to use my unloved Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani Rouge 400 for my look. I was celebrating the end of my first series dance classes as a exotic dance instructor. My students were dancing to a red hot number Nasty Naughty Boy by Christia Aguilera. I thought I would spice things up by wearing red lips.

Burberry Lipliner in Brick Red and Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani Rouge 400 on my lips


Eyes:
Nars palette, Lhasa, Molokai and Rangoun
Stila Stay all day waterproof liquid liner
DUP lashes 920
NARS Dolce Vita  and Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous on my cheeks

Base:
Giorgio Armani Master Fluid Primer
Lancome Mat Miracle Liquid Foundation in PO 04 (trialing this)
Make Up For Ever HD Powder



Random selfie taken before the start of my class. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh Jacqueline, you are red hot! Congrats on making it as a dance instructor! That's fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying myself bec it is something I really love, thanks Sunny.

      Delete
  2. BooBooNinja has left a new comment on your post "Red lip look with NARS Voulez-Vous Coucher vec Moi...":

    You should only wear eye-catching lipsticks. Your lips were made to be showcased!

    Publish
    Delete
    Mark as spam

    Moderate comments for this blog.

    Posted by BooBooNinja to My Beauty Hoard at Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:27:00 AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Boo Boo, long time no 'see' how have you been? Hehe I love my bright lipsticks a lot too but unfortunately I can wear it for work. Too bright!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.