Friday, November 15, 2013

Make Up For Ever Holiday Collection Midnight Glow Information


Other than the Midnight Glow eye shadow palette and Aqua Rouge, the collection also includes rhinestones and glitter and also the Holiday Kits. Let me share with you more information about them.

Glitter and rhinestones are the details that really make this collection unique, and for the first time, the brand’s cult Gun Metal shade is available in glitter! This extremely elaborate formula was achieved by crushing a blend of mica particles in black, iridescent black, and various shades of grey for a mixed effect that matches the rhinestones. What makes it special is the ever-changing glints that catch the light in different ways! The light, delicate glitter adds a hint of sparkle to the face, body, or hair. The rhinestones create an equally sophisticated effect - tiny pearls have been combined with "black diamond" rhinestones of the same size, along with micro diamonds, for maximum shine.

RETAIL PRICE: SGD 23 and 29

I secretly long for a good excuse to buy rhinestones and glitter and put them on my eye lids or face. Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to wear them. I rarely get a chance to use stuff like this. Sigh.

Here are some more looks you can create with the Midnight Glow palette.



These are the Holiday Kits on offer for this Christmas season. I think these are excellent ways to try out Make Up For Ever's signature products for a fraction of the price.


Extravagant Glamour Kit Retail Price: SGD 70 ( worth SGD 113 )
Extravagant Eyes Kit Retail Price: SGD 68 ( worth SGD 122 )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.