Thursday, October 17, 2013

Project Swap: Cle De Peau Satin Eye Color 104 and 109 swatches and review



Here is another item on loan from Joy of Look Nook Hook. I am so happy to get to try these because I have not dared venture into realm of Cle De Peau. I don't think my wallet would be able to take it if I developed an addiction for it.








I was very happy when I opened them up. My kind of colours. I love gold shades and the darkened teal just looks so pretty.









These two colours just pair up so well together for a subtle colourful look. They are soft and  feel almost creamy to the touch. They blend well but I wish they were a tad more pigmented especially the darkened teal.

These sell for a whopping USD $45 for 2 g of product. For comparison sake, my favourite Burberry eye shadow singles sell for USD $29 for 2.5 g of product.

For USD $45 I am expecting a lot more from the eye shadows. 




Base:
Lancome La Base primer
YSL Teint Touche Eclat foundation in B30.
Make Up For Ever HD Loose Powder

Cheeks:
Tom Ford Cheel Colour Frantic Pink

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Cle De Peau Satin Eye Colour in 104 and 109

Giorgio Armani Black Eyes To Kill Waterproof Liner in black
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner

Lips:
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine En Vogue

Honestly I don't think I'll be spending my money getting these unless there is a truly unique shade. They do feel like quality shadows but I don't think I would pay so much for them.

Ratings: 2 lipsticks

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are pretty aren't they? Just wish that they were cheaper.

      Delete
  2. Hey Jacqueline, I love the look you created! They do go superbly well together! I don't buy singles unless they are unique or colors I'd wear often, so I get your point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunny. I actually don't mind buying singles. I have quite a few Burberry ones because I find that they are really good I can't say that I'm truly impressed with these CDP ones.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.