Saturday, October 26, 2013

NARS Satin Lip Pencil Lodhi Swatches and Review



I have officially put NARS Satin Lip pencils on the hoard worthy list. I simply love this and can't get enough of them.

I have Yu, Majella, Lodhi and Luxembourg (I just realised that I have not posted a review on this, will fix it soon).




Why do I love them so? Well they are very pigmented and have a satiny finish. They actually look even better when worn for a while. Even though they might not be the most moisturizing lip product around I don't mind because their colours are just amazing.

Lodhi is a bright coral.


Top to bottom: Lodhi, Yu, Majella and Luxemboug
Top to bottom: Majella, Yu, Luxembourg and Lodhi


Lodhi suits my colouring very well and it is my go to summer lip colour for the moment.

It sells of USD $25 or SGD $37.

If you intend to just buy one pencil, it would be just easier to get it at the NARS counter at Tangs but if you intend to splurge and get more perhaps you might want to order them online. The price difference is about SGD $7. Online shopping tip! If you wait for drugstore.com, they do have 20% discounts once in a while. Then you will be able to buy this for only USD $20. Is that a good deal or what?

Ratings: 4- lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these just look so amazing! Lovely shades :)

    Hayfa
    http://www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.