Sunday, October 13, 2013

Groovy Night 2013

Good Sunday to you my dear readers. I hope everyone is doing fine. I just wanted to share with you some pictures of  my recent dance performance which happened last Saturday. 

This is my third performance. You must be wondering aren't I bored of performing? Never! I love dancing too much.

We started rehearsing 2 months before. A bunch of amateurs. I am glad its over because the late night rehearsals were terrible but I miss my lovely dance team mates. We had a lot of fun together.

Below was the look I prepared for my performance.


Base:
Giorgio Armani Fluid Master primer
Make Up For Ever HD foundation
Make Up For Ever HD loose powder

Cheeks:
Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush Wand Manet


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rosegold and Smoke
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill in Obsidian Grey and Obsidian Black
Chanel Mystere Quad
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Fantasme
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 21L
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 13
DUP Fake Lashes 610



Lips:
Burberry Lip Liner in Dusty Rose
Shiseido Shimmering Lipstick in Iron Maiden

Anyway, the look sort of changed during the actual performance. 


Here are my awesome dance team mates.



Here are some pictures of the performance. I am the second one from the right side.





And finally the video. You know what, I always blank out just before the start of a performance. My biggest fear is to forget my steps and make a fool out of myself. Whew I am glad I didn't mess up much. Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Hot hot hot!!! I love this look that you prepared for your performance night! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YOU SEXY THING!!! Love the makeup and the performance! Soooo hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blush! Thank you Sunny. I'm an attention seeker, what can I say.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Joyce, all thanks to my instructors! I love the choreography too.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.