Saturday, October 5, 2013

Chanel Le Blush Creme de Chanel No. 62 Presage Swatches and Review



I have for you the second Le Blush Creme I bought, Presage.


If I am not mistaken, Presage is supposed to be limited edition. If you are a fan of orange and peachy blushes you ought to check this out before it disappears.


As you can see, the pan has been blemished. I originally took a picture of it brand new but the light was not the best. I couldn't help trying it out. Finally when there was bright sunlight, I took this picture so you can see how lovely the colour is.




Presage is a pigmented orange shade with hints of peach.


This is how it looks like on my cheeks when I apply it heavily. I wanted to show how the colour looks on me. I usually wear it more subtly.



The above pictures is how I usually wear my blush.

Here are my new babies in all their sunlit glory.



I am very happy with these blushes. I have a deep love for cream and gel blushes because when applied correctly, they give a more natural looking blush. Don't be worried by the pigmentation. It is very easy to apply a sheer layer of colour. If you don't have a brush, use three fingers to tap onto the pan and gently tap onto the where you want the blush to go. Just be sure that your fingers are clean before you touch the pan. Dirty fingers are a big no no as bacteria will breed in the pan.

It doesn't go greasy on my normal to oily skin but for very oily complexions you might have to test it out. Although it is emollient and blends well, it becomes a matte and long lasting finish.

The only little peeve I have is how the pan looks after I have used it. It can get kind of dirty looking around the pan so I make sure I give it a wipe with tissue paper every now and then.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

6 comments:

  1. I recently bought shade 66 Fantastic! Love the colors you've bought :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are you liking Fantastic? It looks gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. Hey Jacqueline, Presage is really pretty on you! It's much more orange on you than it is on me, but in any case it's a great shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything with coral or orange makes me a happy girl Sunny.

      Delete
  3. it looks gorgeous on you:) what brush did you use to apply it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the moment I'm using my Sigma synthetic brush to apply. I ordered a Koyudo Fu Pa to apply these so I'm waiting for it to come. The Sigma works well, I get a soft diffused veil of colour.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.