Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill No. 32 Gold Hercule swatches and eye look





Today I am going to show you how Gold Hercule looks on my lids and a simple look I did with it.

In order to make it look intense, I applied Gold Hercule wet on my lids. I found that using a patting motion to apply wet ETKs are the best, sweeping it will only cause the application to be patchy. I applied Burberry's eye shadow in Porcelain all over my lids and added a dark Khaki colour on the outer corner of my eyes. Finally I added black eye liner and my DUP fake lashes.



On my lips, I am using NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi.


My entire look for the day. 


These are the stuff I used.



15 comments:

  1. I bought Blue Bettle - its super intense aqua blue; now thinking of June Beetle. This.Is.Neverending.I.Give.Up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kas, I bought both June and Blue Beetle. I will post a comparison soon. Honestly no need to get both I think Blue Beetle is still the nicest of the two.

      Delete
  2. pretty shades:-)

    today I purchased my first GA eyes to kill eyeshadow!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely look, all those colours work so well on you and you remind me that I have been meaning to try one of the NARS satin lip pencils :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clare, I love the Satin Lip Pencils. They are pigmented and last the day without drying out my lips.

      Delete
  4. I think i'm going to skip this EtK collection entirely.. *gasp* to think I was so excited before it launched..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just felt like the colours aren't as special or pigmented as the original ones.. =(

      Delete
  5. Whoaaa SO PRETTY! Love Gold Hercule, and Lodhi is sooo pretty on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty :) And what a beautiful look! I would LOVE to buy one of those GA eyeshadows. They seem so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many shades to choose from Jen, if you are not comfortable with brights, the neutrals are also gorgeous. I love Khaki Pulse the best.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.