Friday, September 20, 2013

Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill No. 31 June Beetle swatches and eye look


I have a thing about Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill shadows. I simply love the textures and how intense they look when used wet. I fell hard for the Fall 2013 Kaleidoscope collection. I own 3 of the newly released Eyes To Kill shadows, Gold Hercule, Scarab Violetta and Blue Beetle. I missed out on June Beetle because the online swatches made it look like an icy blue. But after having a good look at it at the counter, I decided to reserve one and here it is!

As you can see, I also got myself a Flash Lacquer. But that is another story for another time.



Left to right: June Beetle and Blue Beetle

June Beetle is lighter than Blue Beetle. It is kinda hard to describe how it looks. It has a bit of icy blue,  green and violet tinge to it.

Left to right: June Beetle and Blue Beetle
Here is an eye look I did recently. I used all the Eyes To Kill wet. Using my finger dipped with MAC Fix+ I picked up June Beetle and applied it on the inner corner of my eyes and blended  it out. Then I used Blue Beetle wet on the outer corner of my eyes and blended inwards. Then added a black eyeliner and mascara for a simple yet colourful eye look.




This is going for SGD $41 at the counter at DFS Galleria as compared to USD $33 online. I love that there isn't a mark up at the counters. I usually try to get my Giorgio Armani products at the counter but sometimes the impatient girl in me can't wait.

Well here are all my Kaleidoscope collection Eyes To Kill shadows.



Wet swatches
Left to right: June Beetle, Scarab Violetta, Gold Hercule and Blue Beetle


Ratings: 4+ lipsticks

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely shade!
    I didn't know that I could use my GA eyes to kill also wet! I'm gonna try it out tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. June Beetle might be a bit too light for me to get a lot of use out of, but it's another super complex and interesting shade!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.