Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Weekend trip to PasarBella - Food galore!

There is plenty for the sweet toothed at PasarBella. I read about the amazing strawberry cheesecake from Bella's Bakery, I hunted it down and bought 2 to bring home.




The strawberries on the cheesecake and sweet and tart at the same time. Just cheesy and creamy. Pure heaven

Honey roasted pork


Macarons from Bonheur Patisserie





We love our ice creams. We visited Seventh Heaven Artisanal Desserts twice. The 100% chocolate which DS was enjoying was very good.

Anyway check out the "loot" we brought back. I am hopeless at resisting sweets. Rest assured not all of these are for me, we bought stuff to give as gifts.






At SGD $15 for 500 g it was worth it just because it was so sweet and juicy. We ate it all when we came back, it was that good.



 Macarons for DH's colleagues. Damn I didn't get to taste these, next time!


A cronut from Da Paolo Gastronomia. A friend of mine had been bombarding me with images of her cronuts that I had to pick it up to try. It is very sweet. Too sweet for me.



DS loved the beef pie he had the first time we visited.This time round I thought I would try the Moroccan lamb pie for my following day's lunch. It wasn't that great although the meat was soft and tender. I think I better stick to the beef pies instead.

Something makeup related. This was my simple look I did.


NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Lodhi
I highly recommend visiting PasarBella if you love food. It is getting very crowded as it is becoming very popular. So go before the crowds come in. The last time we were there at 11 a.m. it was quite okay but by lunch time the place was packed.

Anyway happy weekend everyone. 

Wishing all Muslims, Selamat Hari Raya Puasa and to all Singaporeans, Happy National Day! Long weekend ahead. I can't wait.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There were a few hits and misses but mostly hits. I love this place!

      Delete
  2. Gosh Im drooling over your pictures!! Looks soo gooooddd :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl you have got to visit this place, you will love it.

      Delete
  3. OMG LOOK AT ALL THAT FOOD!!! Dreaming about having some of the cake now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't say Sunny, I'm still dreaming of it after I ate it.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.