Friday, August 30, 2013

Sponsored Post: Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Palette 06 Coral Shades Swatches and Reviews




This is the last Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Palette I am featuring and my favourite. I love corals.



My natural lip colour with lip balm
I must apologize for the horrible condition of my lips. It totally does not have anything to do with the lip product. I decided to in one Sunday afternoon do lip swatches of all the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist palettes. That is a total of 15 lip product application, removal and prepping. On hind sight it wasn't the best idea I had. As you can see, my lips were protesting by the time I came to my last palette.

N40 Natural on my lips.





39 Intense on my lips.



N39 on my lips.



N41 on my lips.



Finally 42 Intense on my lips.



Obviously my favourite has to be 42 Intense. Of all the three palettes given to me for review, I love this palette the best. I like that they included more of the Natural formula because the sheerer formula makes most of the shades look good for my skin tone. I can't take too light opaque shades. It makes me look like a zombie.

Ratings: 3++ lipsticks

Disclaimer: Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

4 comments:

  1. This is definitely my favorite as well (who am I kidding? It's a palette of CORALS)! Also a big fan of Intense 42 here! What a fun red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just fun. I can't wait to mix them up and see what I get.

      Delete
  2. n39 and 42 intense look gorgeous on you:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.