Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sponsored Post: Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist 03 Warm Beige Swatches and Review




I have here today the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Warm Beige palette for review. As you can see, this palette is full of nudes and a lovely orange red shade.


To be honest, I find it hard to wear most of the shades in this palette save for the last two shades. I find nudes in intense pigmented and opaque formulas very hard to pull of on my skin tone.

No. 22 Satin Nude


No. 23 Satin Beige


N1


No. 28 Satin Light Taupe

This is the most wearable nude for me.

No. 21 Pearly bright red


My kind of colour!

The 03 Warm beige palette is not a palette I would pick for me skin tone or even those with darker skin tone. It features just too many too light nude shades for me which even if I had mixed and matched I would probably not get shades I wanted. I wished it had a even darker nude. I had a had time getting No 22 and No 23 to look natural on me. However you you are fairer and love your nudes this would be a great palette to pick up.

Ratings: 2 lipsticks (just because I don't love 3 out of the 5 shades)

Disclaimer:  Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

2 comments:

  1. I like the nudes on you, gives you a very different sort of look. Though there is no argument that you really do rock reds :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare, I guess I have to find my perfect nude. I feel undressed when I don't have a bright lip on haha!

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.