Sunday, August 25, 2013

Giorgio Armani Fall 2013 Kaleidoscope Collection Eyes To Kill No. 32 Gold Hercule, No. 33 Scarab Violetta and No. 34 Blue Beetle quick swatches



I just received this last Wednesday and I thought I will interrupt my regular posts to show you quick swatches of the new Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill from the Kaleidoscope Collection. I will do an in depth review and looks with the Eyes To Kill but for the moment feast your eyes on these beauties.

I bought this from Sak's Fifth Avenue because I wasn't sure whether we would get them at the Singapore counter but yes you can but be sure to reserve them.


Based on online swatches I decided o pick up Gold Hercule, Scarab Violetta and Blue Beetle. I feel like  should get June Beetle too. (Hehheh)


Here are the quick swatches. On the left I have swatches the ETKs dry on and on the right I have swatched them wet.


I will leave you will these to tantalize you first. Detailed reviews and looks will be up as soon as I can.

8 comments:

  1. Pretty! Mine is coming my way too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy you are going to love them! Which ones did you get?

      Delete
  2. Oh I most probably need Gold Hercule! Can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used Blue Beetle and Scarab Violetta today. I love it! I'm still thinking of what to pair Gold Hercule with. Perhaps I'll just use it on my whole lid close to the lash line. I'll try it tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. The blue is stunning! But is it just me or that the new offerings aren't as complex as the previous ones??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were a few stunners in the previous ones but I like these a lot. Blue Beetle is absolutely gorgeous when used wet.

      Delete
  4. OMG these are too pretty to be passed. I hope this collection will make its way to Singapore soon.. very soon! :D
    Scarab violetta is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of the 3 I like Blue Beetle best, it is a complex blue shade.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.