Tuesday, July 16, 2013

D.U.P. Eyelashes No. 921 review



I came across D.U.P. eyelashes while I was at Guardian Pharmacy and decided to buy a pair to try. D.U.P are the people who made my HG lash glue. I have seen a really sweet lady who is fake eye lash fan (Hey Elaine!) post pictures of them up on Instagra so I decided to give it a go.

These are going for about SGD $29 which in my opinion is quite expensive for two sets of fake eye lashes. I believe you can buy this much cheaper in Japan.






The reason I picked up No. 921 was because it looked very natural. I love that it is longer at the end. These fit y small Asian eyes perfectly. I did not need to trim them. The lash band was flexible and super comfortable to wear. Although they do provide a small tube of lash glue, I did not use it. I preferred to use my own bottle.



I love how they look on my eyes and so these are big winners for me. I don't mind paying a little more for quality lashes. I intend to go back to Guardian and stock up some more of these, they are too good to pass up.

What are your favorite fake eye lashes?

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

21 comments:

  1. The ones at Daiso are pretty good too! Cheap as they may be, but the quality's pretty good! I'm fussy about faux lashes like the Taiwanese brands that SaSa carry - I don't like >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I must check them out, I don't like too long ones, they look like I have huge spiders on my eyes.

      Delete
  2. i am not a fake lash fan but this looks really good and got me tempted!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try! Try! It look me literally years to master fake lashes but if you get a good pair, it is so much easier.

      Delete
    2. I just bought this at Guardian last night and shall see if i can try it on on weekend. lol, i fi can move my lazy butt!

      Delete
    3. Babe give yourself plenty of time and expect that the first few times it would not look so good. Trick also is to line your eyes thicker so that the lash band will not be so obvious. Tell me how it goes k? You have problems I can come over and help.

      Delete
    4. Thanks babe! I'll try and keep you updated :)

      Delete
  3. Nice! They look really natural. I like how the lashes lengthen out towards the outer corner. But gosh, for that price, they'd better be good! Do you usually reuse your falsies?? How many times can you reuse them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fiona, I usually use them about three times.

      Delete
  4. Hello,

    I am glad that u love these. I love the DUP brown mix series which I bought a few more boxes in HK, they are also equally awesome! They can be reused and I find my DUP lashes in still v good condition after 3 times of wear. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'm curious of the brown mix. How different are they from mine? Are they cheaper in HK?

      Delete
  5. Babe I love how it looks on you! So natural yet accentuate your look very nicely!
    This is a bit expensive for me but it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl, I'm a cheapskate, I'll squeeze out as many uses for one lash then it oent fel so expensive. The lashes are quite sturdy o I think I can wear it at least 3 times.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you my sweetie. I intend to wear them as much as possible. Love these so much.

      Delete
  7. Very natural and pretty! U must teach me how to apply these... I'm a fake eyelash idiot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy I was a noob for many many years. We can do a girly thing one day and I can show you.

      Delete
  8. hello
    wich one is your favorite 921 or 919?
    thank you very much
    xxx junying
    p.s:the eyelashes look really pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello
    wich is your favorite 921 or 919?
    thank you very much
    xxx junying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Junying, I still prefer the 921 because it makes my lashes look more lush and thick.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.