Saturday, June 1, 2013

Visit to Gardens By The Bay




I love visiting Gardens By The Bay. We went last week because I thought the tulips display was still going on. Unfortunately it wasn't. Anyway Gardens By The Bay is having a GB's Kid Blast which is something like a treasure hunt. We were given 12 clues to find all over the garden and collect shadings of 12 templates.

So all of us were running around in the morning sun looking for clues.

Anyway I will let the pictures speak for themselves. If you haven't been there yet, please go. It is worth the trip.

DS thinks that he can find clues by standing on a rock!


Here is what a clue looked like.



We managed to be the first ones to finish the treasure hunt for the day and we got these two postcards as prizes.





Photobombed again!






The lone strawberry plant





My favourite flowers







 I never tire of taking pictures of pretty flowers. I hope you will have a great weekend! Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Give you ever come to this part of the world Caise, give me a holler. I'll take you to some great places in Singapore.

      Delete
  2. Aha! Gardens by the Bay... I was overlooking the Marina last night and the sights are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not been there at night yet, I was planning to go last Friday but my plans were thwarted. Have you visited yet Tracy? It is lovely.

      Delete
  3. Aww you guys look cute! The weather seems so warm there. I'm beyond jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny! We are complaining about the humidity here. I would love to enjoy cool weather and the winter.

      Delete
  4. Babe it's a pleasure to read your activities with your loved ones. I admire your time management for yourself, work and family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiyah no time management involved, just a very understanding mother (if not for her, y life would be a mess) and a very supportive hubby. Sundays are family time for us. We make sure we bring our boy outdoors to play and experience new things.

      Delete
  5. I am 'proud' to say that I have yet to step into Gardens by the Bay, haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.