Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Paradise Duo No. 002 Coral Glow swatches and review




I always get done in by summer collections. I cannot resist coral blushes. Even though I already owned Dior Nude Tan in Zenith (It is the bronzer I reach for most often) I feel the need to own Coral Glow because of the lovely coral shade thrown in the mix.




These aren't pristine product pictures. I am sorry. But still, isn't it just beautiful?


The pigmentation level of this baby is good. It is more pigmented that the Guerlain Terracota 4 Seasons Bronzing Powder 00 Nude  and has more colour.


All 4 shades mixed together

The powder is very finely milled and soft. It applies like a dream.  I love that I can custom blend it to suit my liking.



I don't use the mini kabuki brush unless it is to pick up the bronzer shades. It is very dense and surprisingly soft. I feel that it picks up way too much colour for blush. 





Ruby from Miaka's Life and Loves bought both Coral Glow and Pink Glow. If you are contemplating which one to get, you should check out her post here.

I don't think you need to have both. They are similar except that one leans more towards warm and the other cool. If it is one cheek product you need to get for summer and you like colour, Diorskin Nude Tan Paradise Duo could be it.

I bought this for USD $56. It sells for SGD $90 (the mark up for this baby is high!) and SGD $76 at DFS Changi airport)

Ratings: 4+ lipsticks

I leave you with the fotd I did to go with my Coral Glow. I recently bought a coral top so I wanted my look to be summery.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Sari D'eau

The makeup products I used.


17 comments:

  1. I can't resist coral blushes either. This looks beautiful on you especially with the chanel lippie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krystie. I basically love anything coral. My favourite coral blush of all time in Chanel's Espeigel. I am also loving my new GA Fluid Sheer No. 6 which is a lovely coral too. What is your favourite coral blush my ear?

      Delete
  2. Very tempting! But I promised myself not to get any until my Blush To Flush series is done T-T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce you are very disciplined. Do you have already a blush in mind to buy after your series?

      Delete
    2. That Tom Ford blush, of course! I'm still hoping that going through my current stash would discourage me, especially when I eventually touch on the NARS blushes on hand.

      Delete
    3. I am going to be evil and say that you should buy that TF blush so that you can see for yourself how nice it is.

      Delete
  3. That looks lovely on you, I got the pink one and am really liking it, there are some quite nice pieces in the Dior summer collection though I am looking forward to the cream blushes coming out soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replica, I have a weakness for cream blushes. I think my wallet needs to take a breather for a while. I'm not going to look at anymore new items for the time being.

      Delete
  4. You've convinced me that I need this bronzer in my life. Oh my poor wallet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy nice to hear from you, how is everything? Well you can try to get someone to pick it up for you at the airport, it will cost less. Your wallet will not hurt as much.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad to hear you love it too! I use this pretty often, which is a good indicator of how much I love something! You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunny. I am trying to use it often but I am trying to give all my blushes and bronzers equal love and that it really hard to do.

      Delete
  6. I also fell in love with the coral color; however, my beauty supplier notified me it has been discontinued. I was crushed but went on a search for it. I DID find it on Amazon but was totally shocked to see it priced $104. My mouth is still open. I can't believe a bronzer/blush could be priced at over $100. or would EVER command that price!!! Is it possible??? I would really love to hear an opinion on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also fell in love with the coral color; however, my beauty supplier notified me it has been discontinued. I was crushed but went on a search for it. I DID find it on Amazon but was totally shocked to see it priced $104. My mouth is still open. I can't believe a bronzer/blush could be priced at over $100. or would EVER command that price!!! Is it possible??? I would really love to hear an opinion on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mercy, honestly I wouldn't pay more than what it sold for at the counters. I don't believe in that. There are always newer and better blush/bronzers coming out. In fact there are always better products coming out. You might feel that you have missed out but after a few months perhaps something else will catch you eye and missing out on that one product doesn't affect you that much. If you are patient, wait for next summer. I'm sure Dior will come out with another version of the blush and bronzer.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.