Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dior 5-Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow palette No. 089 Smoky Crystal Swatches and Review


This is the second Dior palette that Ruby from Miaka's Life and Loves passed to me to play with. 


To be honest, when I opened both palettes Crush Glow and Smokey Crystal, I picked Crush Glow to use first because I didn't know how I would use all 5 shades together. I am not a fan of greys so it took me some time to figure out how I would wear it.




I must say the pigmentation of the colours are good with the exception of the light taupe shade on the top left hand corner of the palette. I am not in love with the white shade which I think is way too frosty for me.


Top left hand shade all over the lids.


Top right hand shade on the lids up to crease and darkest shade at the outer corner of my eyes.


Violet/lavender shade as a contour.


Instead of using my normal liquid liner, I tight lined with my Giorgio Armani eye pencil. 


Topped off with my Suqqu Creamy Glow lipstick in Asasuo.


I am quite pleased with this look. I especially love the violet/lavender shade which makes a normally dull palette interesting with an injection of colour. This palette is beginning to grow on me.



Here I am on a Sunday afternoon at Vivocity before the onset of this terrible haze.

Ratings: 3++ lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.