Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day out to the Art and Science Museum



My DS is a big fan of Egyptian history. After watching Indiana Jones, he has always been talking about being an explorer. It was the last day of the school holidays, I thought we would end it sweet by visiting the Mummy: Secrets of The Tomb at the Art and Science Museum. One of the reasons why we love visiting the Arts and Science Museum in because they give concessions to Singaporeans.




I can't get enough of the surrounds at the Art and Science Museum. You have probably seen these lilies before.


The Art and Science Museum has activity kits for children of all ages. Here DS is carrying his kit, we had to go around the exhibits to look for clues and complete the hands on activities.







Can we say, walk like an Egyptian?


The famous Louis Vuitton store nearby. I don't dare to go in!





We had to have our sweets after lunch so we visited Au Chocolate.



Walnut and brownie gelato


I couldn't resist! I bought a huge ass macaron. I'm probably going to regret eating it but I couldn't help myself.



Vanilla macaron with dark chocolate filling
This is the look I did.



Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Burberry Sheer Eye shadow Porcelain
Tom Ford Sahara Haze quad
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Waterproof Eye Pencil
Chanel Initimitable Waterproof mascara


Lips:
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Pencil in 2C
YSL Glossy Stain No. 7 Corail Aquatique


Cheeks:
Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer No. 5
Tom Ford blush Flush


Base:
Make Up For Ever HD Primer
Chanel Perfection Lumiere
Make Up For Ever HD Powder

Some of the point make up I used.


Truth be told, I think I'm suffering more from pre Monday blues than DS. Have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful place! and this LV store.. wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Caise I've got no reason to go into a LV store.

      Delete
  2. Babe, the next time you head to Au Chocolat, you must try their chocolate tower cake. Darn good *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it but it was damn huge and I was intimidated by it. Okay I'll try it next time, btw I just finished the huge ass macaron, it was good.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.