Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sak's Friends and Family Haul


I am telling you the summer collections are hitting me hard. I have a hard time resisting anything gold, coral, bronze etc.

My toner was running low so I decided to try out The Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion. In addition, I picked up a Tony Burch wrap bracelet I have been eyeing for 20% off. I am not one for accessories. I cannot mix and match them for nuts. I have been checking out Farah from Farahdean at Instagram and Sophia from The Makeup Blogette. Those two ladies have a sense of style I admire. I love their arm candy posts. 

Anyway I bought a black studded wrap watch from La Mer at the beginning of the year. I have been wanting to do my own arm candy. I saw this bracelet and thought it was cool so into my shopping cart it went.



I wished it was a little tighter because I have small wrists. What do you think?


I saw pictures of this at The Beauty Look Book and I said to myself I had to have it. The bronze colour is just to die for.


I already own the Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzing Powder so I had absolutely no reason for picking this up. I got sucked in by the lovely coral shade and the pigmentation. Ruby from Miaka's Life and Loves really digs her Pink Glow and I thought what the hell I get the Coral Glow since it is not available in Singapore.

Swatches and reviews soon.

10 comments:

  1. nice nice nice!! can't wait too see ur reviews on the Armani eyes & face palette and also Mario Badescu Toner :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore my GA palette on Friday and Saturday and I love it so. The bronzer is subtle and glowy.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for your review on GA palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a graat buy for me Ruby. I will pass it to you the next time we meet.

      Delete
  3. looking forward to your thoughts on the Dior and Armani, I picked up the pink one from Dior today and the peacock quad (not sure what I was thinking as the colours aren't my norm) but have not had a chance to try them yet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Replica, I am attracted to teals and turquoise so the peacock quad looks gorgeous to me. It's fun to get a colorful quad once in a while all those neutrals can get a little boring after sometime. Shake things up. :) I can see you rocking the Pink Glow, it suits you.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Caise, nothing more satisfying than hauling and getting lovely buys.

      Delete
  5. I was just at Dior counters on Saturday and.... Coral Glow will make to our local counters afterall! Saw swatches and it's too reddish for my liking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know Joyce, will you be getting Pink Glow?

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.