Monday, May 27, 2013

Illamasqua Powder Blush in Unrequited swatches and review


The second Illamasqua blush I have for you today is Unrequited. This is part of Project Swap which Ruby from Miaka's Life and Loves and I made up. You can read about both the Lover and Unrequited over at her blog.

I'm not going to rehash what I said about the packaging. You can read about it over at my post about Lover here.



Unrequited is a cool bright pink that brightens up the face.




I hope you will be able to see it on my cheeks, just one swipe from my Hakuhodo blush brush is able to pick up enough pigment for my cheeks. 





Between Lover and Unrequited, I am more inclined towards Lover because I love peachy shades more than anything on my cheeks.

Both are excellent shades if you love brighter cheek shades.

Illamasqua are nice mid range powder blushes. They cost about SGD $38. They are pigmented and last well on my cheeks. They aren't as finely milled as the branded blushes though.

I might be tempted to get Lover for myself but I don' see myself hoarding these anytime soon. I am not in love with the bulky plastic casing.

Ratings: 3+ lipsticks

5 comments:

  1. Seriously only $38? with all those nice quality? Woahhh need to give it a try ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaning towards Unrequited as it's pink and I love pink blushes! It looks good on you, though, even if you like Lover better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pammy, I'm kicking myself for not buying the Lover and Hussy duo blush that was sold at ASOS quite some time back. I would have the best of both worlds then but now it's sold out.

      Delete
  3. Illamasqua blushers are insanely pigmented and their quality is decent. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.