Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi everyone, I hope I'm not too late in wishing all mommies out there a Happy Mother's Day.

This is my mom. I am so glad I inherited her boobs (hehe) and legs. She is close to seventy now but still as active as ever. Because of her, I can work with peace of mind that my son is well taken care of. She makes the best bee hoon and chicken and mutton curry ever. She still treats me like a princess.




It is when you are a mom yourself that you realise how difficult it is to be a mother and the kind of sacrifices your own mother had to make for you.

Let everyday be a Mother's Day. Let us treat all our moms like queens.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you & your mom! Seriously your mother looks younger than her age, what's her secret? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how precious! Your mother is a true beauty! I can totally see where you got your good looks from :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I wish I had her skin! She has got the nicest complexion. Thanks Sunny.

      Delete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you and your gorgeous Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a cute post!
    Happy mother's day to you Jacq! I love the batik dress you're wearing babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meryl. That batik cheongsam is my fav! Bought it for 80 bucks and have been wearing it or years.

      Delete
  5. What a nice post! Sounds like you had a good Mother's Day celebration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Claire thanks for leaving me a comment. Yes it was a lovely Mother's day, thank you.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.