Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sponsored post: Rodial Size Zero Daily Toning Body Moisturiser




Rodial Size Zero Daily Toning Body Moisturiser 300 ml SGD $99



(Information taken from press kit)

Refine your body’s silhouette with size zero™. A triple action toning body moisturiser with ultra powerful PRO-SVELTYL® to encourage the reduction of stubborn fatty deposits and water retention. Light and creamy with a delicate rose and citrus scent, it is easily absorbed and ideal for use daily. Hydrates, moisturises and improves skin texture.


Pro-Sveltyl® - includes Indian lotus, sacred lotus, bean of India
  • Pro-Sveltyl® is obtained from an aquatic plant rich in flavonols (powerful plant antioxidant)
  • Provides a triple action to prevent the cycle of fat accumulation
  • Stimulates lipolysis (natural breakdown of fats)
  • Helps to drain water retention and reduce the appearance of cellulite

Dimethicone crosspolymer
  • Smoothes skin texture
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Vitamin E
  • Elevates moisture levels in the skin
  • Antioxidant protection
  • Helps repair dry, mature skin and rough patches
  • Rose and Citrus fragrance
  • Rose provides a fresh feminine fragrance whilst citrus re-energises and uplifts
  • Moisturises and hydrates skin
Use twice daily. Apply cream with upward sweeping movements. Concentrate on problem areas such as thighs, abdomen and hips. Results can be seen after 28 days when being used as suggested.





 have been using this as a regular body moisturizer for 2 and a half weeks now. I love the fruity scent and how easily it gets absorbed by my skin. Because of my pole practise, I have been suffering from a severe case of the lizard skin. Before Size Zero, I stopped using body lotions and moisturisers because there is so much slip on my skin when I apply any lotions and that makes it hard for me to stay on my pole. Size Zero is a wonderful combination of nourishing yet non greasy which allows me to moisturize myself everyday without worrying about slipping off my pole.

I am not sure about the claims of reducing cellulite though. I am not in a position to agree with it. I haven't seen any visible changes to my body as yet.

I do feel that it you wanted to look slimmer no miracle cream can do that for you. It all boils down to good old fashioned eating healthily and getting enough exercise.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

Disclaimer:  Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

2 comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.